Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

GOD MADE CHOCOLATE JUST FOR DAYS LIKE THIS!

Just a quick word about my readership. I appreciate the feedback I'm getting and it's nice to know I'm able to reach out to readers in the U.K., Russia, Germany and several other countries. Thanks so much. I would love for you to drop me an email or comment about your experience with this horrible disease.

We finally got the disability straightened out. If you're wondering if I sat on the deck all day to make sure Alan didn't intercept this mailing, oh yeah I did. I sat right there in the sun until the U.P.S. truck drove up.

This week I've faced another situation. Alan has a couple of chores he's supposed to do regularly. Loading, starting and unloading the dishwasher is one of them. Here's the problem…he forgets he's already washed them, so he turns the dishwasher on again and again. Now there's a horrible build-up of minerals all over the silverware, utensils and dishes. So today I'm soaking everything in vinegar water to remove the stuff. I suppose everything will be bright and shiny for a few days until we have to do it again.

One of the biggest problems is trying to find things that have disappeared. He seems to be better at hiding things than I am at finding them. For two weeks now we've looked for his wallet. It had all his I.D. in it. So where is it? Nobody knows.

This morning Alan walked in….all of sudden he got this horrified look on his face. "I think I'm supposed to be at work this morning."

I explained the situation to him. Twenty minutes later he walked in again. "I think I'm supposed to be at work this morning."

Anyone who reads my blog knows I believe I must keep on laughing to maintain my sanity. But this was just one of those days when I couldn't find a damned thing funny. I did the only thing that would help at this point. Days like this are why God made Chocolate.

No comments: